2010: By the Numbers
Together, we helped 1,288 people in 2010!
- Volunteers and staff provided free, confidential services for 4,248 client appointments.
- Our Medical Team performed 224 ultrasounds.
- Over 326 babies were born to our clients.
- 111 of 127 (87%) abortion-vulnerable women chose to carry after seeing their baby on ultrasound.
- Over 400 moms and dads learned key parenting skills through our parenting programs.
- We gave out 112 new cribs and 117 new car seats.
- An additional 2,332 junior high & high school students heard the saving sex message.
- 42 clients learned about Christ through our beginner Bible study classes.
- 21 people made a commitment to Christ.
Thank you to all of you who partnered with us in 2010 to reach all of these people!
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2011
by Katherine Hardacre filed under